The arrival of a new baby sparks enormous joy for any parent. It’s a beautiful moment that calls for celebration and best wishes from families and loved ones. Now that you’ve found the perfect personalised baby gift, it’s time to write your newborn baby card! If you are struggling to come up with the perfect heartfelt message, worry not, as we’ve put together a list of the best messages to welcome a new baby.
What to write in a newborn baby card
Welcome their bundle of joy with a message that shares the excitement of a new addition to the family! Here are 21 great messages for a newborn baby card:
- “Congratulations on the arrival of (baby name)! We can’t wait to meet the little bundle of joy!”
- “Welcome to the world, dear (baby name)! You have already brought so much love and happiness to all of our lives.”
- “Dear (parents’ name), Wishing you every bit of happiness as you start your parenting journey! Remember to enjoy every minute and have fun!”
- “I am so excited to meet dear (baby name)! I am here if you need anything, just shout!”
- “(Baby name) will be kind, generous and loving - just like both of you!
- “We’re sending our sincere blessings to (baby name) and may he/she grow up safe and healthy!”
- “Dear (parents’ names), welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood! Enjoy every minute with little (Baby name)!”
If a second child is on the way, make sure to show your love for their older sibling too! Write a message in a newborn baby card to tell them both that they are loved.
- “Little (baby name) finally gets to meet (sibling name)! We can’t wait to see them grow up together!”
- “You got this! Little (sibling name) is going to love his/her new baby sister/brother. They’re so lucky to have such amazing parents!”
- “Make way for baby number two! It’s also the time to start buying two of every toy!”
- “How wonderful to have a boy and a girl! They will grow up to be loving siblings and a great support for one another in the future.”
- “Your two lovely girls will grow up to be strong and independent women! If they are anything like their parents, we’re sure they will have great achievements in life.”
- “We love baby (baby name) as much as (sibling name)! We look forward to watching them grow up happy and healthy!
- “This little baby girl will receive so much affection and protection from her older brother, (sibling name)! She is blessed and we wish both of them love and happiness!
Twins or More!
One newborn baby brings so much energy and life to the family, but two..or even more? It’s truly a blessing from the universe! Congratulate lucky couples with these fun messages for a newborn baby card.
- “You know what they say - some of the best things in life come in bundles! Congratulations on having (baby name) and (baby name)!”
- “We hope these three giggly babies will always have each other’s back as they grow up - just like the three musketeers!”
- “It’s going to be a little chaotic with two/three little ones, but your parenting journey will be so rewarding watching them grow.”
- “How wonderful, having twins! We can’t wait to buy them matching onesies and toys!”
- “What a blessing to have twins! Rest well and we look forward to meeting the little ones very soon!”
- “They were definitely worth the wait. (baby name) and (baby name) are absolutely adorable!”
- “We’re so happy for both of you! Have a joyful time with your little ones!”
Don’t Forget Your Closing
End your message with a closing that best suits your style - here are a couple of examples:
- With love,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Love always,
- Sincerely yours,
- Loves of lot,
- Best wishes,
- Warm wishes,
We hope that this was useful and remember - personalise your message to make it a truly unique newborn baby card!